Hello, my name is Dawn Stegall and I’m a new contributor here on the AllThingsScrapbookingBlog. I will be sharing some information and ideas on faithbooking. What is faithbooking? Faithbooking is…
- A means to express our faith.
- A way to remember God’s faithfulness and presence in our daily lives.
- An eternal legacy for our children
- A witnessing tool
- A reminder of our God Moments and His hand in our lives.
- Obedience to God’s command to remember what he has done for us. (Ps. 78:4)
- Scripture, Thoughts, Prayers, Blessings, Memories, Letters, and Stories combined with our photographs to always remember our personal and spiritual journey with the Lord
What does faithbooking mean to you? I’ll be sharing more, so stay tuned…
http://www.FaithfullyYours.net Scrappin your Faith!